In this article, we will present the best welding backpacks for your welding tools and gear. If you are a welder with a portable welding machine, then you need to carry all your gear with you.
As a professional welder, you will have quite a lot of gear to pack. Thus a good welding bag can be very beneficial.
Please take a look at our top-list of welding backpacks:
Revco GB100 BSX welding backpack
The GB100 BSX Blackstallion welding backpack is specially designed for welders.
It has reinforced side pockets and a padded back. Moreover, it holds all of your welding gear that also includes your leather welding jacket and welding gloves. On the back-side, there is an extra helmet catch that helps you to transport and protect your cool welding helmet at the same time.
Additionally, the BSX welding gear bag has enough space for your angle grinder, welding tools like hammer, plier, tips and nozzles.
Another plus is, that there is a special room for any documents you need to carry around.
See all features of this premium welding backpack in the video below:
- Bsx backpack with reinforced side pockets and padded back
- Quick-action helmet catch
- Holds welding helmet, jacket, gloves, grinder, tools, and more
Lincoln Electric K3096-1 welding equipment bag
Lincoln Electrics K3096-1 welding equipment bag is not really a backpack but also helpful to transport required gear and tools.
Made of industrial grade fabrics, this welding gear bag resists wear and abrasion. On the carabiner outside you can mount your welding helmet which leaves more space for other gear inside.
It has three exterior pockets for smaller welding accessories.
- Generous Dimensions - Duffle bag holds your premium Welding Gear and/or after-work street cloths (24
Miller Electric – 22″ welders tool bag
Miller Electric is a well-known supplier of welding tools.
The Miller welding bag provides over 20 separate pockets to store lots of equipment and stuff inside. Thanks to the padded shoulder strap it is very comfortable to wear.
Tillman 520 – welding gear and helmet bag
This bag made by Tillman has a shoulder strap and a large main compartment that fits everything you need on your construction site.
Additional mesh side pockets leave room for smaller things like welding gloves, tools or a water bottle.
Moreover, the Tillman 520 has a front-pocket that lets you attach your keys, phone or your sunglasses.
Lincoln Electric K3071-1 Canvas Accessory Bag, Black, One Size
- Large capacity main compartment with drawstring closure can fit virtually any welding helmet, including face shields
- Has (2) mesh side pockets to hold welding gloves, water bottles and tools
- Hook/loop closure front pocket is ideal for keys, cell phone or sunglasses
Lincoln Electric K3071-1 canvas accessory bag
Another small welding bag from Lincoln that stores your welding equipment inside.
The K3071-1 comes with a carrying handle and has additional snaps to attach in anywhere to your equipment.
Dewalt DGL523 lighted tool backpack
The Dewalt DGL523 backpack is not specially designed for welders but can surely be used by welders. It comes with a variety of 57 pockets and an additional LED that is attached to the backpack.
Use the LED to find tools in the backpack or direct it to your work area.
- LIGHTED TOOL BACKPACK: LED light can be easily directed at work area or into backpack to help identify tools and parts. 3 Levels of light output allow adjustment for wide area illumination or close-up work, light output 39 Lumens max.
If you have a favorite welding bag that is not on our list so far, please leave a comment below and we are happy to add it.
Image Credits: Pixabay/Nick_H